Stage one of Thinktank4 has been successfully completed. The four breakout sessions were intense, driven, and shared many common threads within this year's topic Divergence, Convergence, Emergence: Expanding Cross-Disciplinary Creativity.
The notes from this year's event have been posted to the wiki and will be viewable for a limited time. You will hear more about their findings over the course of the next several months.
- The Power of Names: Rethinking Curricular Structures
- Facilitator: Joyce Hertzon
- Living in the Question: Creative Inquiry As Fuel for Cross-Disciplinary Research
- Facilitator: Jim Elniski
- Crossing the Wires Without Blowing the Circuits
- Facilitator: Larry Millard
- Critical and Creative Thinking: Partners in the Dance
- Facilitator: Mary Beth Koos