Mary Stewart, Director of Foundations Program, FSU, is proposing to develop an Institute for Integrated Teaching, consisting of a one-year residency program or an intensive summer workshop for up to 16 Teaching Fellows and 2 Master teachers.
• To expand and strengthen higher education pedagogy nationally;
• To create a high visibility recruitment tool for the FSU MFA program;
• To provide a bridge between high school and higher education art programs;
• To train a new generation of Foundations Program Coordinators;
• To provide an opportunity for donors to make a clear-cut and concise financial contribution to the Art Department